The San Diego Comic Art Gallery is delighted to be hosting CROSSOVER: G.I. Joe vs. The Six Million Dollar Man & The Science of Bionics! The second CROSSOVER event in 2018 series between IDW Publishing and the Fleet Science Center.
On May 25th, join writers Jonathan Maberry and Tom Waltz, as they discuss comics and bionics with Dr. Shawn O’Connor, Assistant Professor and Co-Director, Biomechanics Lab at SDSU.
Our panel of comic book pros and local scientists will give short talks, followed by open discussion, addressing the creative and scientific sides of comics. Enjoy local brews and stimulating discussion with comic book creators and fans!
- Guests 21+ $15, includes 2 beer from a local brewery and one comic book
- Guests 21 and under $7, includes a comic book
- VIP Tickets 21+ $25, includes 2 beers from a local brewery, reserved seating and a swag bag
- VIP Tickets guest 21 and under $15, includes reserved seating and a swag bag
This event is 15+ Only: IDs will be checked for drink tickets.
We thank our generous beer sponsor Pariah Brewing Co. for supporting Crossover: Where Comics & Science meet this year!
- September 14: Featuring the Sonic the Hedgehog and a look at physic principles.
- November 14: Featuring the Transformer and the science of robotics.
Please note: During these events, there will be photography and video recording. By attending these events you consent to and authorize without further compensation the use and reproduction of any film or photographs.